Swiss SafeLab OTP Authenticator is a free strong one-time password app fully compliant to the mOTP specification (http://motp.sourceforge.net/). mOTP is based on time synchronized one-time-passwords.
Swiss SafeLab OTP Authenticator Features:
- MUI Support (English, German, Swiss German, French, Italian, Spanish)
multiple accounts with individual mOTP Secret and bookmark
- configuration by QR Code scanning
- supports bookmarks
- define mOTP Secret by
- manual mOTP Secret input
- shaking the device
- random seed input
- supports 4 digit PIN (as by specification)
- supports alphanumeric PIN
- permanently hide mOTP Secret after profile creation
- displays current epoch time, local time and local time zone
- copy-to-clipboard support
- option to generate new mOTPs without the requirement of entering PIN again
- direct link to Citrix Receiver
- supports integration of Device-ID into hashing algorithm
- supports integration of a company secret (s. M.ID Server Feature)
Swiss SafeLab OTP Authenticator is available for Android (Google Play Store, .apk direct download link), iOS and Java ME and as a Microsoft Windows stand-alone application as well.
Swiss SafeLab OTP Authenticator is supported by our pure software-based two factor authentication solution Swiss SafeLab M.ID Suite.
See more Screenshots