Swiss SafeLab M.ID Server offers you the way to apply within a short period notice to plan, scale, implement and to use actively a reliable two-factor authentication solution. However, it does not matter whether you:
- want to secure any user-defined web portal on your IIS web server
- use any SSL VPN appliance to secure the access to your company’s resources
- utilize IPSec VPN for secure access to your company’s network
- want to add additional security to Microsoft Outlook Web App
- or Citrix Web Interface
- or would like to protect the Microsoft Remote Desktop Web App
- or any web page behind a Microsoft ForeFront Threat Management Gateway
All these access options can be expanded in a few steps with the additional two-factor authentication Swiss SafeLab M.ID Suite.
Furthermore you amplify with Swiss SafeLab M.ID Suite a functionality in your infrastructure, which enables in a simple and secure way to restore your password without the assistance of an administrator.
Swiss SafeLab M.ID Suite operates with current products and services utilizing firewall and SSL VPN appliances. A small overview of the products and services with which Swiss Safe M.ID Suite successfully uses:
some supported logon portals
To go without saying Swiss SafeLab M.ID functions with many other products, which we were not able to test, and are therefore not listed here.
You have a product which is not listed and you would like to know if it can be integrated with Swiss SafeLab M.ID?
You have miscellaneous questions relating to the two-factor authentification Swiss SafeLab M.ID? We gladly advise you or test on demand your desired setting. Please do not hesitate to contact us.